Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Purpose

In this blog I hope to address three areas in my life as a Bible College Student.

(1) How to deal with the overwhelming tendency to become cold to biblical truth, and the gospel as we study them here.
-I hope to show what aspects of life as a student cause that to happen.
-Then I hope to show how I am learning to cope with that and stay saturated and have my joy in the gospel.

(2) I wish post topics I desire to talk about and personal reflections on life, theology, ministry, and encouraging thoughts. This will be the fun part of this!

(3) How to apply what were learning in the classroom, right now in my life.

I pray that this would be an encouragement to read, and if not I will be encouraged just by writing it. Thanks!

Michael Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment